Odoo Sales Manager
Arihant AI (software) is a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence Solutions and Consultancy Services, Enterprise Solutions, Web Application Development, and Integrated Software products. Our products are designed for small to medium size companies willing to optimize their performance.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Understanding and documenting requirements and functional design
- Performing powerful demonstrations and presentations on Odoo ERP System.
- Help customers maximize the use of software features.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Follow up with the clients to make sure that team will deliver what is required
- Handle client requests regarding Odoo issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Developing new business, and achieve company financial objectives.
- Negotiate lease and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the industry, trends, technology, competitive offerings, and customer requirements, and provide informed feedback to the company
- ERP, CRM, HR, and other Enterprise Software experiences.
- Deep understanding of software, cloud
- Successfully practiced at least one enterprise selling methodology.
- Accounting/Marketing Background
- Software selling procedure
About the candidate:
- (2 - 5) years of work experience in Software sales.
- The candidate will concentrate his energy on selling, invoicing exiting projects, signing new contracts with new and existing clients, proposals, new and existing client engagement, issue resolution, etc.
- The ultimate goal of this position is to hit or overachieve the monthly sales target.