Oracle BRM Developer
Arihant AI (software) is a leading provider of Artificial Intelligence Solutions and Consultancy Services, Enterprise Solutions, Web Application Development, and Integrated Software products. Our products are designed for small to medium size companies willing to optimize their performance.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Overview & Responsibilities •
- The BRM Software Developer would be responsible for working closely with Business Analysts, Architects, QE and OPS for the implementation of Global Billing Solution on Oracle BRM platform.
- Responsibilities also include to work closely with various stakeholders with ability to demonstrate expertise and functional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables meet business objectives and best practices.
- Software development lifecycle expertise including design, development, testing, and deployment.
- Integration expertise with Third Party applications.
- Proven experience in managing Oracle BRM environments to include application configurations and technical components.
- Excellent understanding of Oracle BRM capabilities, both technically and functionally.
- Ability to define and implement solution by working closely with business stakeholders and business analysts as well as assisting in defining key capabilities/requirements.
- Strong ability to deliver scalable solutions, including design, configuration, and technical extensions while assuring maintainability and adherence to standards.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams on complex project with good oral and written communication.
- Experience on Oracle BRM 7.5 and/or 12
- Exposure of BRM implementations at customer site
- Experience with PCM and PIN Macros
- Experience in developing Policy Opcodes and MTA applications
- Experience in developing custom Data Manager
- Experience on Product Configuration, Real Time Rating, Billing, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Payment, General Ledger and Collection
- Experience on Pipeline Batch Rating, Discounting, iScripts, REL, UEL
- Experience on Performance tuning of BRM MTA Applications and Queries
- Experience on PDC, Pricing Center, Customer Center, Customer Care, Developer Center, Payment Center GUI
- Experience of writing PL SQL and Stored Procedure
Note : Work From Ahmedabad Office or Work From Home Available